I run baby massage classes in my home in Ballincollig, Cork. Classes commence every 5 weeks for 5 weeks. Both Parents/Care-Givers welcome. Babies from birth to one year welcome.
Wednesday 11 AM
Saturday 11 AM
Saturday 3 PM
- The classes last approx 1-1.5 hours
- I supply mats, towels and oil for your convenience. It’s not easy to remember everything when you are heading out with baby!
- The classes are baby led and crying is welcome.
- Each class starts with some relaxation for parents, this is followed by baby massage.
- We then have tea/coffee and a discussion about a relevant topic.
- The 5 week course costs €125. Check with your health insurance provider regarding reimbursement/refund.
You may choose to learn baby massage in the privacy of your own home. If so I am happy to visit you on 3 occasions until we have covered all of the massage strokes for your baby.
The cost for private lessons is €125 for 3 sessions (plus travel depending on location). Check with your health insurance provider regarding reimbursement/refund.
1:1 sessions for The Colic Routine
I am available for daily, evening and weekend call-outs for the Colic Routine.
Many babies experience discomfort due to gas, wind, colic, constipation and upset tummy. I have experienced this first hand with one of my own children.
The Benefits of the colic routine are:
- Promotes normal function of the digestive system
- Tones the digestive system
- Assists elimination of wind and waste
- Releases built up stress
- Reduces crying
- Improves sleep
- Helps the baby to learn to relax – so that tension does not worsen baby’s discomfort.